Welcome to the Boyup Brook Golf Club

 

We  hosted the
 
SOUTH WEST DISTRICTS LADIES GOLF ASSOCIATION 2016 CHAMPIONSHIP
 
held
 
Boyup Brook Golf Club - Six Mile Road, Boyup Brook
 

Saturday 30 July and 31 July 2016
 

 

About our course

 

 

 

We can be found on the Six Mile Road, off the Boyup Brook Kojonup Road approximately 10 kms from the Boyup Brook Township.

          

 

 

Undulating fairways with sand greens are set amongst red gum, jarrah and white gums making a very attractive course, easy walking but with some challenges.

 

Greens are made with fine sand and during the winter stay firm and scrap up nicely.  Scrapers are provided on each green. Natural grasses cover the fairways.

The Upper Blackwood Golf Club opening took place on 8th August 1954. Later in 1971 it was renamed the Boyup Brook Golf Club. 
Local identities, Mr Bruce Wallace and Mr Pat Glynn were the course architects and successfully turned 130 acres into a well thoughtout 18 hole golf course.

 

 

 

In the Clubhouse

The cooks in the kitchen will keep you well fed during the weekend.  Warm soup at the turning point between the 9 holes and lunch on the run.  

At the completion of the day dinner will be served in the dining bar area made cosy by a huge log fire

 


 

Results of the SWDLGA Championships

 


 

 

Archer & Sons     

Hello World Travel Agent

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ready to go

 

 

Sponsors, Brett and Rita with Rhonda and Pam

 

 

 








Robyn and Desie


 Joan Embry winner of Pewter division

 

Brett and Robyn Roney

 

Di Smith and Desie

Below: Jo Eastcott

Right: Leonie Banks

 


Brett and Vicki Frost